Metromont Enhances and Optimizes Traditional AEC Workflows
Metromont has a multitude of workflows and software needs. Metromont struggled with optimizing its tech stack so that users could focus on their core business, not how to manage a plethora of software packages.
Metromont had two overarching goals:
- To optimize their current tech stack and ensure all gaps were identified and filled appropriately.
- Customization of tools to minimize design time.
- Autodesk Assemble is a package that helped fill some of Metromont’s gaps, enhancing their 3D takeoff capabilities and allowing for design-to-fabrication status input.
- Autodesk Revit’s out-of-the-box workflows were not optimized for Metromont’s needs, so they have been utilizing the Revit API framework as a continuous improvement effort.
TPM and Metromont worked together on building and showcasing an Autodesk Assemble demo data environment based on Metromont’s unique needs and workflows. TPM pulled in the subject matter expertise, and appropriate Autodesk Assemble product expertise to showcase and work through several needs-based sessions with Metromont to ensure that the potential value would be achievable with the Assemble purchase.
According to Metromont’s management, the most important aspect of this effort is that the whole company is moving forward in unison, selecting and prioritizing technology enhancements based on both needs and potential return on Investment. TPM, an Autodesk Gold Partner, and Metromont have been able to move forward with the shared goal of enhancing and optimizing traditional AEC workflows using Autodesk products.
- BIM Collaborate
- Assessment of Needs
- Pipeline Development
- Process Automation
- Strategy & Planning
- Workflow Optimization
- Optimize Accelerator Delivery
- Configuration & Deployment
- System & Software Maintenance
- System Integration
- Updates & Upgrades
- Structural Engineering