AMC Bridge is a global software development consultancy serving engineering, manufacturing, and construction industries. Since 1999, we have enabled digital transformation for our clients by creating custom software solutions that eliminate data silos, connect complex applications, unlock internal innovation, and democratize cutting-edge technologies. AMC Bridge’s software development experts use extensive experience with APIs of the majority of engineering software solutions and platforms, as well as in-depth knowledge of computational geometry, 3D visualization, and many other advanced technologies to solve our clients’ critical business needs.
We help our clients break down the barriers caused by data silos, capture and automate essential domain expertise before it is lost, and finally, realize the benefits of integrating advanced technology solutions into their digital enterprises.
AMC Bridge has been cooperating with Autodesk since 2012. Since then, AMC Bridge has been certified for several Autodesk programs, including:
- Forge Systems Integrators
- Autodesk Inventor software under the Autodesk Certified Apps Program
- Autodesk Vault software under the Autodesk Certified Apps Program
- Autodesk Fusion 360™ Technology Partner.
Our Areas of Expertise include:
- Mechanical CAD (AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Inventor)
- Architectural CAD (Navisworks, Revit)
- Data Management/Collaboration/PDM/PLM/ERP (Forge, BIM 360, PLM 360, Vault)
- Design Automation (Dynamo)
- Data Translation (DFX/DWG, B18DWF), as well as CAM / Cost Estimation, Additive Manufacturing, CAE / Metrology, Point Cloud, AR/VR, etc.
Autodesk Specialized Partners are distinguished by their dynamic capacity, capabilities, proven customer success, and service delivery excellence. Specializations differentiate Autodesk partners based on their proven ability to deliver on desired customer outcomes through three tiers of achievement: Associate, Expert, and Master.
Partners that have achieved a Master Specialization badge have met the highest Autodesk standards of proven customer success and service delivery expertise within a given specialized Autodesk product group.
These Autodesk Solutions have been identified by the Partner as solutions that they have expertise with and can support through their services organization.
Explore documented success stories and testimonials featuring the value of Autodesk technology and Partner services delivered to solve for critical business requirements and desired customer outcomes.