Getting Started with Revit or Revit LT Hands-on Course
In part 1 of our 7-part series, we'll learn how to move from 2D to BIM quickly and help you spend less design time on learning new software. We'll get started in Revit and Revit LT, locate tools in the user interface to help navigate your models, and learn the basics of what you need to know to explore the software efficiently.
What You'll Learn
- Describe how parametric modeling works.
- Define specific terms related to the software.
- Open an existing project.
- Navigate the project browser.
- Switch between different views of the model.
- Select elements in the model.
- Display the contextual tab for an element or command.