Once your project is finished, InfoDrainage offers a variety of options for exporting the results, including to CAD, GIS, text, LandXML, and MicroDrainage. In the Print dialog box, there are several customization options that allow you to specify what will be included in the report. Best practice is to include only the information you need, otherwise, the amount of information in the final report can be overwhelming.
- To review the export options, in the ribbon, click the Export tab.
- Open the File tab and select Print.
- In the Print dialog box, review the options for printing data.
- In the Model tab, expand the Phases and Storm nodes to toggle ON the desired data to include in the report.
- Toggle ON Optimized SuDS Design.
- Expand the Events node and toggle ON Critical Storm.
- Under the Model tab, toggle ON:
- Stormwater Controls
- Inflow Summary
- Outfall Details
- Analysis Criteria, including Rainfall.
- Click the Results tab.
- Toggle ON All Items Per Storm.
- Expand Summaries. Toggle ON:
- Junctions Summary
- Stormwater Controls Summary
- Connections Summary
- Click Update Preview.
- Review the report.