Identify Types of Information Requirements
0:00 / 0:00
Exercise: Identify Types of Information Requirements
Task 1: Specify four types of information requirements, including high-level and detailed information requirements.
- Define your high-level information requirements by establishing the overall purpose of the works and defining why information is needed.
- Establish your Organizational Information Requirements, including your objectives, needs and necessities.
- Document your Project Information Requirements, including the information required for the delivery phase of your asset.
- Document your detailed information requirements by specifying how information should be produced and exchanged within your project team.
- Specify Asset Information Requirements, including the information required for an asset's ongoing operation and maintenance.
- Outline your Exchange Information Requirements, including details on how, when, and what information will be delivered by your project team.