Share and Consume Designs as per the Collaboration Strategy
0:00 / 0:00
Exercise: Share and Consume Designs as per the Collaboration Strategy
Task 1: Review Your Design Model Federated with Consumed Models
- Navigate to the Design Collaboration module > Home page; your team lane is listed near the top left.
- From the top right, click Project Model; your model is federated with the models you have consumed from other teams and shown in the model viewer, as shown below.
- Control the visibility of other models using the checkbox on the left of their names.
- Display the models based on their team color theming, as shown below.
Task 2: Compare Changes Between Package Shares
- From the team lanes, click on the latest package shared by one of the teams, labeled as 1 in the figure below.
- Click on Compare, labeled as 2 in the figure above; the Compare window is displayed.
- Select the previous version of the package you want to compare the latest version with.
- Click Show Changes in the Compare window; the changes are shown in the window, as shown below.
- Expand the element categories and then click on one of the modified elements, as shown below.
- From the bottom of the Object change penal on the right, select the previous version to see how the element looked like in the previous version.
- Repeat the process for other elements.