Professional | ~15 min.
Design Collaboration with Vault: Collaboration Workflows with Vault
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
The focus of this module is to present the various collaboration means that are available when using Autodesk Vault and which edition you need to meet your business and operational workflows.
This module takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. By the end of this module, you will learn the following:
- Vault’s Pack'n'Go and Sending Links
- Expand Vault to Fusion Lifecycle
This module requires user-level knowledge of Autodesk Vault and is focused on best practices and its industry applications. If you don't have experiences with this product, we recommend you to take foundational training using one of the resources below:
- Built-in tutorials, available via in-product Help
- eLearning Partners
- Authorized Training Centers
About the author
This module was created by Andrew Shaw, Senior Designated Support Specialist at Autodesk.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Autodesk Vault software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.