This module covers the critical step of implementing Autodesk Factory Design solution - Factory Assets creation in Autodesk Inventor.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the 5-module journey, you will acquire the following skills:
- Set up and configure your own Factory Design implementation
- Understand factory design workflows: Inventor, AutoCAD, and Vault
- Start using Asset library
About the author
The module was prepared by Stephen Porath, the designated support specialist here at Autodesk.
Before you start
- Make sure you have Inventor and Factory Design Utilities installed. Refer to module 1 to learn how to do it.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.