This module teaches you how to utilize the latest Inventor and Revit interoperability workflows to coordinate design activities completed by manufacturing and construction professionals. You will learn how leveraging Revit Project Files in Inventor allows manufacturing design work to be completed in context and how sharing manufacturing designs as Revit project files can help provide early indication of clashes to construction professionals.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Import a Revit model into Inventor
- Simplify the Inventor model using the Simplify command
- Export a .rvt file from Inventor
- Update the Revit model and automatically push the update to Inventor
About the author
This module was created by Rayane Karoumi, Technical Account Specialist at Autodesk.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Inventor software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.