In this module, we discuss the key concepts when working with the mechanical CAD plugin, explore how to download and work with CAD files from Upchain, commit changes back to Upchain, and modify item attributes.
This module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Define key concepts, including Project BOM, cBOM, eBOM, and file versions
- Download CAD files and drawings in read-only mode
- Check out CAD files and drawings in write mode
- Check in CAD files and drawings to saves your changes to Upchain
- Distinguish between item and eBOM attributes and modify them