A change order role is assigned to each Vault user participating in the change order process. In this module, you will learn about the activities that each change order role performs at each state of the change order workflow from the change order’s creation through to its closure.
This module takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Identify the change order roles at each change order workflow state
- Describe the steps to create a change order
- Describe the steps to process a change order
This module requires user-level knowledge of Vault Professional and is focused on best practices and its industry applications. If you don't have experiences with this product, we recommend you take foundational training using one of the resources below:
- Built-in tutorials, available via in-product Help
- eLearning Partners
- Authorized Training Centers
About the author
This module was created by Barb Nash, Product Leader – Learning Content Development, ASCENT.