Connect Your Desktop CAD Data to the Cloud
Use the below steps to try how everything works in practice. Feel free to use the previous demonstration video as your guide, if the steps aren't detailed enough.
1. Download and install Desktop Connector, it's listed at the bottom of the main Fusion Team menu accessible by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Log in to Desktop Connector
3. Open Windows Explorer
4. Refresh Drives
5. Verify your new Team Hub and projects appear
6. Open Inventor project and point it to the location of the project in the Team Hub
7. Try adding Inventor files in that folder and watch them sync via the Desktop connector icon in the toolbar.