Connect Your Desktop CAD Data to the Cloud
CSO-ME-CC002_2-V2-Cloud collaboration workflow for Inventor in Fusion Team
Use the below steps to try how everything works in practice. Feel free to use the previous demonstration video as your guide, if the steps aren't detailed enough.
1. Download and install Desktop Connector, it's listed at the bottom of the main Fusion Team menu accessible by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner. Full details on the installation are provided in the previous course.
2. Upload a dataset to Fusion Team (e.g. sample files or tutorials) and review how it looks and what versions are they.
3. Open Inventor and connect to the project you uploaded to the Fusion Team earlier
4. Edit any file in Inventor, save and sync updates
5. Note how version changes. Try going back to the original version.