Set up Your Cloud Collaboration Space
The key to the success of any learning is its immediate application. In fact, 80% of learning outcomes is developed through practice. So let's spend 3 minutes to actually access Fusion Team and see how it works. Use the previous demonstration video if the steps below aren't detailed enough.
1. Access Fusion Team via Autodesk Account and its manage page.
2. Log in to Fusion Team and switch to your team hub instead of your personal "MyHub". Click your icon in the upper right corner to do see the list of teams you are a part of.
3. Review different admin settings and see what roles are available.
4. Create a new closed project from the main Fusion Team screen.
5. Set up the permissions and add other users as needed.