Professional | ~20 min.
Importing a Model from Revit to Robot
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
In this module, we review the ways you can bring a Revit model into Robot and then modify standard settings to make the model ready to be analyzed in Robot.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Link a Revit model with Robot
- Create a SMXX file in Revit and open it in Robot
- Adjust recommended meshing parameters and tolerances in Robot
About the author
This module was created by Pawel Pulak, Designated Support Specialist at Autodesk.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit and Robot software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.