Dynamo - dynamo basics (12:43 min)
0:00 / 0:00
The best way to build a new skill is to practice it. Try these a few steps in the software.
- Open Revit 2020
- Launch Dynamo
- Create new Dynamo script
- Add four Point. ByCoordinates nodes to the workspace
- Define four points in a square using Number nodes
- Connect points using four Line.ByStartPointEndPoint nodes
- Change one Number node to a Number Slider node
- Modify line coordinates with the Number Slider
- Use Wall.ByCurveAndHeight node to create four walls
Try to experiment with other nodes if you have a few more minutes.