Find the Autodesk Resources You Have Access To
0:00 / 0:00
Finding the Autodesk Resources You Have Access To
Autodesk offers a number of technical support options and resources to assist users. The following steps apply to the access level of the primary admin that has a Premium plan for their company’s subscriptions.
How to Find Resources
- In Autodesk Account, on the home screen (autodesk.com/home), find the Resources section, as shown below.
- Click one of the links to go to the Autodesk Knowledge Network.
- In the Autodesk Knowledge Network, you can find additional resources or search for your issue using the search bar at the top of the page.
How to Access Support as a Primary Admin
- In Autodesk Account, click the icon located in the bottom-right corner, as shown below, to access the Get Help menu.
- The Get Help menu will display where you will see options for help with buying online, education and trial support, and post-purchase support.
- Select Post-purchase support, then select an option related to the issue you need assistance with from the list of topics.
- Depending on the topic you select, you will either encounter the Autodesk Virtual Agent (AVA) (as shown below) or be prompted to provide more information about your issue.
- If prompted for more information, enter the issue or software you need help with. You will be provided with a list of Knowledge Network articles related to your issue along with the option to contact a support agent, as shown below.
- If you’d like to contact an agent, click Contact a support agent. You will be able to select the method you would like to use to contact Autodesk support: Live chat, Request a call back, or Create a case.
- Select the Live chat option to open the form. Fill out a more detailed description of the issue, then click Start chat.
- If an agent is not available, you will see what number you are in line along with a message to remain on the page.
- Once an agent becomes available, a chat box will open where you can chat with the Autodesk agent.
Request a Callback
- Select the Request a callback option to open the form. Enter a phone number and a description of your issue, then click Request a call.
- Click Close. The next available agent will call the number you provided as soon as they become available.
Create a Case
- Select the Create a case option to open the form. Fill out the form and attach any files that will help Autodesk Technical Support with your issue, then click Submit.
After any of the above methods have been initiated, a case is created with Autodesk and an email with a case number is sent to you. You can reply to the email to update or add any information to your case.
You can also access Autodesk support by going to the Contact Support website at knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support. You will see the same Get Help options that you see when accessing support in Autodesk Account.