Review Active Clashes
0:00 / 0:00
Exercise: Review Active Clashes
Task 1: Selecting the Coordination Space to Review Models
- In the Model Coordination environment, click the Models tool, as shown below.
- From the right, make sure you have selected the required coordination space, as shown below.
Task 2: Deselect Unwanted Models and Views from Automated Clash Checks
- Click on the Clashes tool from the left, as shown below.
- On the Clashes tool > Active tab, click on Settings near the top right.
- In the Settings area, deselect the models you do not want to be included in automated clash checks, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Save settings; the settings are saved.
- From the top, click Clashes to return to the Clashes tool > Active.
Task 3: Save a Clash View
- Click on the Clashes tool > Active tab, and click on the clash group showing the clashes between Mechanical and Structure, as shown in the figure below; the two models are federated and the clashes between the two models are displayed.
- Click the Models button from the top right, as shown in the figure below.
- From the bottom of the Models panel, click Save view; the Save view window is displayed.
- Enter Mechanical VS Structure in the Title
- From the Privacy drop-down list, make sure PRIVATE is selected, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Save view; the clash view is saved.
- From the top right, click the X button to close out of the Models
- From the right, click the Views tool and notice the saved clash view there.
- Similarly, create additional clash views and save them.