Professional | ~25 min.
Win Better Work by Showing Customers More Design Options Early
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
With design options, a team can develop, evaluate, and redesign building components and rooms within a single project file. Learn how to develop sets of design options for your building model to help your customers better visualize the project so you can start winning better work.
This module has approximately 25 minutes of video. By the end of it, you should be able to:
- Create design options for your model
- Add elements to design options
- Configure objects
- Create views to display design options
- Clean the model up by accepting primary option
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.