Professional | ~25 min.
Strategies for Better Communicating Design Review Directly in Revit
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
Reviewing your project's design and documentation is a critical task for ensuring project success. You must get feedback from other design team members, approving parties, and the client. Communicating that feedback so it is clear and understood is essential. In this module, learn how to add comments in the Revit model where it can be directly addressed.
This module takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Set up styles for design review annotations
- Create a 2D design review family
- Create a 3D design review family
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.