Professional | ~20 min.
Leveraging the I in BIM Using Schedules
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
The focus of this module is to leverage the I in BIM using schedules in Revit. Schedules in Revit can be used for working drawings, as well as analyzing and organizing your project. Creating schedules grabs the Information, the “I” in BIM (Building Information Modeling), from parameters and presents it in a logical format.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Create a basic Building Component Schedule for use on a sheet
- Organize scheduled fields for clarification and analysis
- Insert an embedded schedule
This module requires user-level knowledge of Revit and is focused on best practices and its industry applications. If you don't have experiences with this product, we recommend you to take foundational training using one of the resources below:
- Built-in tutorials, available via in-product Help
- eLearning Partners
- Authorized Training Centers
About the author
This module was created by Martha Orcutt, International Design LLC.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.