Professional | ~20 min.
Leveraging the I in BIM Using Custom Parameters in Schedules
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
The focus of this module is to leverage the I in BIM using custom parameters in schedules in Revit. Schedules can include custom project, shared, calculated, and combined parameters that can stretch the information provided by your Revit model.
This module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Create custom project and shared parameters in schedules
- Create calculated value parameters in schedules
- Combine parameters in schedules
This module requires user-level knowledge of Revit and is focused on best practices and its industry applications. If you don't have experiences with this product, we recommend you to take foundational training using one of the resources below:
- Built-in tutorials, available via in-product Help
- eLearning Partners
- Authorized Training Centers
About the author
This module was created by Martha Orcutt, International Design LLC.
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.