Professional | ~30 min.
Take Advantage of the Information in the Model During the Documentation Phase to Be More Efficient
Module | Outcomes and capabilities
Use BIM data to evaluate better alternatives for your design in real world context. Learn how to optimize the design and make informed decisions, based on information behind the design, before breaking ground in a fraction of the time.
This module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. By the end of the module, you should be able to:
- Configure project information
- Create a landing page
- Configure database annotations
- Create a new shared parameter
- Control your model with global parameters
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the Revit software loaded.
- If you have technical difficulties, please reach out to product support.