Running Checklists Onsite using the BIM 360 Mobile App – Practice Exercise
It is assumed that the admin tasks such as activating the Field Management service, adding locations, and creating and assigning the checklists are already completed. Refer to the Objective 2 video to know more.
Task 1: Reviewing the Checklists panel on the BIM 360 Mobile App
1. From the bottom toolbar on the BIM 360 mobile app, tap on Checklists; the Checklists panel is displayed with all the existing checklists that are associated with the current user, as shown in the following image:
2. Tap on any of the checklists that are not started; the checklist is opened, as shown in the following figure:
Task 2: Running the checklist
1. One by one, go through the questions in the checklist and tap on the compliant option (PASS or +).
2. Once you have completed all the tasks in the first section of the checklist, tap on DONE on the top right, as shown in the following figure:
3. If the signature section is added to the checklist, tap on Show signature in the All sections completed window, as shown in the video. On doing so, you are taken to the Required signatures section of the checklist.
4. Enter the details in this section and then sign the checklist.
5. Tap Create on the top right to complete the signature section, as shown in the following figure:
6. On the top right, tap on Checklist Completed; the status of the checklist is set to COMPLETED in the Checklists panel, as shown in the following figure:
7. Similarly, run other assigned checklists.