Getting Started with Revit or Revit LT Hands-on Course
Revit is a design and documentation platform that supports the design, drawings, and schedules required for building information modeling (BIM). BIM delivers information about project design, scope, quantities, and phases when you need it. In the Revit model, every drawing sheet, 2D and 3D view, and schedule is a presentation of information from the same virtual building model. As you work on the building model, Revit collects information about the building project and coordinates this information across all other representations of the project. The Revit parametric change engine automatically coordinates changes made anywhere—in model views, drawing sheets, schedules, sections, and plans.
If you want to learn more, click the link below to take the first course in your journey to becoming more efficient with Revit software. This course takes approx 45 minutes to complete. By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe how parametric modeling works.
- Define specific terms related to the software.
- Open an existing project.
- Navigate the project browser.
- Switch between different views of the model.
- Select elements in the model.
- Display the contextual tab for an element or command.