Announcing Monthly BIM 360 Product Updates
by on July 31, 2017•
It’s an exciting time for Autodesk Construction Customers. Development Teams for BIM 360 are working hard to ensure that you have the functionality you need to deliver quality construction projects. We continue to add new features to your current products that can help you and your team be more effective. To seize the opportunity, you need to know what’s available, how it applies to your workflows, and how to share the news with your teams.
To help you with these challenges, we are launching a monthly web series that will connect you directly to our BIM 360 Product Development team. Not only will you learn what’s happened in the last 30 days, but you’ll enjoy exclusive, early insights into what functionality is coming in the next 30 days. In addition to getting ahead of the game, you’ll have the chance to ask questions, hear from our experts, and gain a better understanding of how technology can change the game for you.
What challenges will this solve?
With the rapid iterations of BIM 360 releases, these webinars will help you:
- Keep your team up to speed on new functionality and value.
- Stay on top of what’s coming next in evolving and shifting product roadmaps.
- Engage with product teams to share your requirements, ideas, and questions.
What are the extended benefits of this monthly web series
- Accelerating ROI with your entire BIM 360 user base.
- Timely answers to your most pressing questions.
- Library of resources for scalable awareness.
- Regularly scheduled engagement with Product Groups.
- Insights into how new features can improve your current workflows.
Who is eligible?
Invitations to “what’s new” and “what’s next” webinars can be extended to the entire BIM 360 community, including:
- Operations Executives
- VDC/BIM Leadership
- Project Control Leadership
- BIM 360 End Users
- Autodesk Partners
How can you register?
Webinars will be held on the first Wednesday of each month.
You can register for the next one, on September 6th, here.