All you need to know about BIM 360
by on July 25, 2017•
To understand design intent and available resources to increase the user’s knowledge curve, there are various resources available. To assist, the following intuitive material is available by a single click, covering various perceptions of the Service portfolio.
BIM 360™ Construction Management Software
Enables almost anytime, anywhere access to project data throughout the building construction lifecycle. BIM 360 empowers those in the field to better anticipate and act, and those in the back office to optimize and manage all aspects of construction performance.
Connect project teams and data via a shared cloud database
BIM 360 Services Intent
- BIM 360 Team : Built for architects, engineers, and their project stakeholders, BIM 360 Team allows design teams to centralize project design information and provide easy access to extended team members.
- BIM 360 Docs : Connect your project team with one app to publish, manage, review markup, and approve all project plans, models, and documents.
- BIM 360 Glue : Access and explore multidisciplinary models online or offline, review intelligent object properties, and take simple measurements
- BIM 360 Layout : Connect a BIM 360 Glue coordinated model to a robotic total station to streamline the construction layout process
- BIM 360 Plan : View and update your weekly work plan. Track team commitments in the field online or offline.
- BIM 360 Field : Create and update issues, reference project documents, and run QA/QC, safety, and commissioning checklists. All from virtually anywhere on the job site.
- BIM 360 OPS : A mobile-first building maintenance solution that lets owners being operations on day one, automatically migrating asset data and building models from BIM 360 Field.
BIM 360 Services Functionality Learning
Autodesk has intuitive base learning material from various perceptions to help end users work with the Services as they were intended by design.
Topic / Service
Learn more about BIM 360 Services roadmap, as well as the latest features.